Blogging couch ($30 an hour)
I’ve had a lot of people ask for blogging help. Sometimes they wanted to write about a topic that was important to them — parenting, cooking, wedding planning, theology, or feminism. Other times there was a story (or stories) they wanted to share and knew blogging could give them a platform. Regardless of why they wanted the join the blogosphere, they were never sure how. It felt intimidating, maybe even scary.
And if that’s you, I’m here to help.
Either through email or Facebook Messanger (no, we won’t have to become Facebook friends), you can ask me all the blogging question we can squeeze into an hour. We can talk about it all.
- Focusing on quality to increase readership
- Deciding on the focus for your blog (are you a topic blogger or a personality blogger?)
- Writing for an online audience
- Blogging even when you’re not techie
- Finding copyright free and inexpensive photographs
- Networking with other bloggers (without being annoying)
- Dealing with trolls
- Effectively using tags and categories in WordPress
- And anything else you’re wondering about
If you feel like you could use a blogging coach, email me at KelseyLMunger@outlook.com. And put “Blogging 101” in the subject line. Looking forward to hearing from you!